Selasa, 19 Januari 2016

Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I

<h1>HOT OFFERS-Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I</h1>

##where to buy - Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I

Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I

Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I
Category : elektronik,kamera,exclusive,laptop,kitchen




One of the own products have been the present day adorn the sidereal day - your day . Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I is definitely one ware this is restricted . The process of market place demand that much, it will certainly create Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I will quickly sold out. Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I is made with the complete details for your convenience in use. A unit that has a complex gustatory sensation , so you will be calm in using it. Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I I extremely strongly recommend , and some competitors too can't help but recommend .

Available now at affordable price, special discounts and super shipping. I'm very pleased with their features and highly recommend it to someone needing for a excellent item with the newest specifications at an reasonable. You can read review from buyers to find out more through their experience. Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I has worked wonders for me and I wish it will do wonders on you too. So why waste much more time? Have Fun, you understand where to shop the best ones.

Some people reviews speak that the Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. Its great for colony on a tight budget. Weve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, Its a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.






Produktbeschreibung

-OPTIMALE BE- UND ENTLÜFTUNG-
Die Entlüftung von Feuchträumen wie Küche, Werk und Kellerraum muss durch bauliche Gegebenheiten oft über längere Rohrstrecken erfolgen. Der radiale Ventilator Quadro ist die Lösung: Druckstark, formschön und spritzwassergeschützt.

-GERINGE GERÄUSCHENTWICKLUNG, HOHE LUFTFÖRDERMENGE-
Der druckstarke Schachtventilator ist geeignet für die Anwendung über längere Schächte und Kanäle. Das Ansaugen der Luft erfolgt über alle 4 Seiten durch einen Spalt hinter der Frontblende.

-EINFACHE INSTALLATION-
Der Ventilator kann in der Wand- oder Decke installiert werden. Die Frontblende ist um 90° drehbar, der Ausblas kann auch nach hinten gerichtet werden.

-SICHERHEIT-
Der Ventilator hat die Schutzart IPX4, ist spritzwassergeschützt und verfügt über die Schutzklasse II (verstärkte Isolierung). Vor Überhitzung schützt der thermische Überlastungsschutz des Motors.

-TECHNISCHE DATEN-
Gesamtdruck (Pa): 196/245
Watt (W): 25/33
Fördermenge (m3/h): 75/110
Geräuschentwicklung dB(A): 26,3/34,3
Drehzahl (U/Min.): 1450

-MEHR ALS 50 JAHRE ERFAHRUNG IN LÜFTUNG UND VENTILATION-
Das im Jahr 1954 in Mailand gegründete Unternehmen Vortice verfügt über mehr als 50 Jahre Erfahrung im Bereich Lüftung und Ventilation. Vortice ist weltweit präsent und gehört heute zu den Marktführern auf ihrem Gebiet. Das Unternehmen steht für kontinuierliche Forschung und moderne Technologie, für ein besseres Leben zu Hause, am Arbeitsplatz oder in der Freizeit.



Our buddies worship best Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I online plus think it's a top elektronik,kamera,exclusive,laptop,kitchen system. Most the contributors have about 1! The price is actually minimal within moment however it may never continue using this technique - buy this one great compare Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I system nowadays! To it very good cost, each cheap Vortice 12017 Unterputz-Schachtventilator, 110 m3/h Luftleistung, Micro 100 I reviews appear commonly respected and is always the best prominent choice for many people. Poster Revolution posses extra most awesome touches which equals effective low-cost.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar